|Saturday, 16 February 2008|
Warranty & Returns
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Unless otherwise specified in writing, Excess Logistics, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery, to the extent and subject to the terms hereof.
The sole remedy provided under warranty shall be the replacement, repair, or refund at the sole option of Excess Logistics, Inc., of any equipment which Excess Logistics judges to be defective (“Defective Equipment”) provided:
(1) The equipment has not been abused, has been subjected to normal use and service and used for its intended purpose;
(2) The defect is not due to any damage or problem occurring after the original date of shipment to the purchaser;
(3) The equipment has not been altered, modified or in any way tampered with by persons other than Excess Logistics-authorized service personnel;
(4) The Purchaser has returned the alleged defective product immediately upon discovery of the alleged defect and within the allotted warranty period to Excess Logistics. All items must be returned shipment prepaid along with a copy of the invoice.
Before any equipment is returned to Excess Logistics, Inc. for repair or replacement, a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained as further specified below. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused.
In the event the equipment is found by Excess Logistics Inc. to be defective while still under warranty, Excess Logistics, Inc. will apply the remainder of the original warranty period to the repaired or replaced item.
The warranty does not cover any damage, problems or defects resulting from accidents, alteration, failure to follow instructions, misuse, fire or flood. In such case or if repairs or modifications are attempted or made by any persons other than Excess Logistics Inc. service personnel, Excess Logistics, Inc. shall be released from all obligations under this warranty. Excess Logistics, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any third party whatsoever beyond the repair or replacement of defective equipment which is within the limits of the warranty.
Excess Logistics, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages, punitive or otherwise, personal injury, death, economic loss, interruption of service, loss of business or anticipatory profits or any loss caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by defective equipment or any Excess Logistics products, and/or resulting from the use or operation thereof, or the alleged negligence of Excess Logistics. Inc.’s personnel or any party, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages such as: loss of profits, or loss of business opportunity, even if such damages are foreseeable and whether or not Excess Logistics, Inc. has been advised of the possibility thereof, and whether a claim is made or brought by the purchaser or any third party. Further, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability and compatibility of each item purchased from Excess Logistics, Inc.
Excess Logistics, Inc.’s aggregate liability hereunder or under any contract or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the specific product shipped and against which a claim is made. In no event shall the liability of Excess Logistics, Inc. hereunder, including for breach of warranty, and/or arising in the connection with any Excess Logistics, Inc. products and/or defective equipment, regardless of the type of claim, exceed the amounts paid by the purchaser to Excess Logistics, Inc. for the equipment involved.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind to any person, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
No representative or person is authorized to represent or assume for Excess Logistics, Inc. any liability with respect to the sale of items belonging to Excess Logistics, Inc.
RETURNED MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION PROCEDURES (RMA)
All our products carry a limited warranty. In the event of repair/replacement, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is necessary to ensure proper tracking and handling of returned goods. Do not return any product(s) until you have received a RMA Authorization Number. Excess Logistics, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any item returned without a valid RMA Authorization Number. Refused shipments will be returned to the shipper on freight-collect basis.
In order for products to qualify for any type of return, the following RMA procedure must be followed:
1) Contact Excess Logistics, Inc. to request a RMA Number. Be prepared to explain why the RMA is being requested (why the item is being returned).
2) RMA numbers are valid for a period of thirty (30) days. The product must be returned prior to the expiration of the RMA Number. Items shipped with an expired RMA Number, will be refused and returned to the shipper freight-collect.
3) Products should be returned to the Excess Logistics, Inc. Warehouse in Spartanburg, SC on a freight-prepaid basis. No freight-collect on returned RMA shipments will be accepted.
4) All returned items should be packed in accordance with UPS packing procedures which can be found at www.ups.com.
5) Returned product(s) must be complete including all cables, cords, power supplies, remotes and other accessories.
6) RMA Number must be clearly marked on outside of package and on all mailing labels.
7) For best results, customers are advised to use courier services such as UPS or Federal Express for RMAs. Be sure and note the tracking number(s).
8) Excess Logistics, Inc. will not be liable for loss and/or damage that occur to the RMA item during shipment.
9) Upon receipt of RMA shipment, Excess Logistics, Inc. will notify customer of item receipt. Any discrepancies with regard to quantities and /or missing accessories will also be noted to the customer. RMA will not be processed further until all discrepancies are resolved.
10) Excess Logistics, Inc. reserves the right to impose a testing fee for items returned and found to be non-defective. Testing fees are item-specific and may vary accordingly.
11) Defective items will be repaired, replaced or refunded at the sole discretion of Excess Logistics, Inc.
12) Excess Logistics, Inc. reserves the right to replace some RMA items with similarly functioning items when the original defective units have been discontinued or can no longer be sourced.
13) Excess Logistics, Inc. will have thirty (30) days from receipt of RMA item to complete the RMA process.
14) Upon inspection of the RMA item(s), Excess Logistics, Inc. will determine if the unit is, in fact, defective and covered under warranty. If the product is found not to be covered under warranty, Excess Logistics, Inc. shall contact purchaser for instruction and authorization on how to proceed. Unit(s) may be returned to purchaser freight-collect, repaired or replaced at purchaser’s expense.
|Please Click here for a text only navigation|
Copyright © 2013 Excess Logistics, Inc. | 380 Wingo Heights Road - Suite 2C | Spartanburg SC 29303 | USA
phone 864-529-0000 | fax 864-529-0011 | contact us: click here